Vision, Mission and Core Value
To be a permanent Assembly of Catholic Bishops as Shepherds in communion with the Holy Father living fully the mandate of Christ, “You shall be My Witnesses”, for the Sanctification and Salvation of all People.
Guided by the Word of God, the Magisterium, and the Social Teaching of the Catholic Church, and sensitive to specific and local needs.
“KCCB is committed to exercising together certain Pastoral functions that build the family of God into responsive witnesses of Christ’s universal mission of service in charity to all humanity”
- Respect of the human person as an image of God
- Concern for the poor and under privileged
- Honesty in keeping with Christ’s call.
- Communion and collegiality.
- Solidarity and subsidiarity.